No Udoo branding ??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by celtic762, Nov 8, 2013.

1. celtic762

celtic762 New Member

I checked out the Udoo store and they are selling Udoos, power adapter and starter kits. On glaring mistake is there does not seem to be any stickers buttons or fridge magnets, or t-shirts :eek: :shock: :? I'm building a case and would like to flaunt its Udoo Quad coolness. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance

2. Lifeboat_Jim

Lifeboat_Jim New Member

I noticed that too.

There was a t-shirt as part of the Kickstarter program and they have just recently talked about making a Camera module and Display Panels available in the near (ish) future. Clearly they have plans to expand the width of the products on offer and they ought to do a small range of quality 'Merch' too.

3. DracoLlasa

DracoLlasa UDOOer

yea we def need some swag to wear to UDOOCON.... oh.. wait.. i think im getting a head of myself again...

I agree there should be some swag items, maybe soon.
    The design is done since they had some for KS.. oh well we will see

4. mkopack

mkopack Member

Lol UDOOCON huh?? Lol!

If it is gonna be in Italy and somebody else is paying for the plane ticket, count me in!

(My dream vacation is a week spent in Italy on a rented Ducati, riding through the country, staying in little villages and eating the local food. Along with a stop at the Ferrari, Lamborghini and Ducati factories...And maybe a chance to ride a couple laps @Monza.

5. delba

delba Administrator Staff Member

mkopack,

we're not planning to sell any gadgets from the UDOO Shop but it's actually a great idea, we'll think about it ;)