Order "Processing" for over a week now. No reply from customer care. What's up?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by birgersp, Aug 9, 2019.

1. birgersp

birgersp UDOOer

I'm just curious if there are any problems with Udoo shipment atm. The website said my Udoo X86 will ship in "2-4 days" (usually), but my order is just idle at "Processing".

I reached out to Udoo customer service some days ago but they're completely silent.

Does anyone have any information about why shipments are delayed? I'm using the Europe shop.

2. evaloverde

evaloverde Administrator Staff Member

Ciao Birge,
    sorry about your issue! do you mind sharing what channels have you used to contact us? Could you send me a private message with your order number? That way I can help!

3. birgersp

birgersp UDOOer

Hi,
    I've used the UDOO Customer Care (https://ticket.udoo.org/index.php). Going to send you a PM with the order no. very soon

4. evaloverde

The ticketing service displays a message stating that the service is currently on holiday and that requests will be answered as soon as they get back. Maybe you didn't notice? I answered to your private message, let's see if we can solve this.

5. birgersp

birgersp UDOOer

I see it now, didn't notice that before. Hopefully, shipping is not on the same vacation ;)
    I really appreciate your help in this matter. I was planning to start using the x86 quite soon :)

6. evaloverde

Hey guys,
    the shipping service is also on holiday, Birgersp didn't notice the banner on the website.

Everything is fine!

7. birgersp

birgersp UDOOer

Thanks for the info.
    The UDOO shop should really have a huge warning on the website, it's quite disappointing for me to just now find out I won't get the x86 for 2 more weeks.

8. evaloverde

Ciao Birge, the information is pretty visible in the home. I'll suggest adding a notification to each page of the shop next time, just to be sure that everyone sees that.

holiday website.png