Potential Source of Accessories

Discussion in 'UDOO X86' started by LDighera, Jul 17, 2017.

1. LDighera

LDighera UDOOer

I ran across the PINE64 site today, and was surprised to see what look like additional i2c "brick" modules available. I don't know that they are compatible with the Udoo specifications, but if so, it would be good to have a source for brick interconnection cables. Price: $1.25[​IMG]
    For IOT developers, there is the
    PADI IOT STAMP
    $1.99
    PADI IoT Stamp is a highly integrated, single-chip, low power WiFi controller with built-in antenna. The stamp combines an ARM Cortex M3, integrated Flash and RAM, WLAN MAC, WLAN baseband, RF balun, PA, LNA receiver, saw filter and power management module. Designs for makers with high speed SPI/I2C/UART interfaces for IoT applications with minimum Printed Circuit Board (PCB) area requirement. The PADI IoT Stamp is even smaller than a US stamp size.

2. ccs_hello

ccs_hello UDOOer

Not the same.
    Pine64 POT module's connector is 2.54mm pitch, while UDOO x86 brick connector is 1.25mm pitch.

LDighera likes this.
  3. LDighera

LDighera UDOOer

Thanks. I haven't been able to find I2C Brick jumpers offered on Udoo store pages.

Did you find any of the other items on the Pine64 site of interest?

4. ccs_hello

ccs_hello UDOOer

Not much.
    Just need to make sure I2C slave devices are using 3.3V I/O as
    Arduino 101 is 3.3V IO (and the current UDOO x86 design does not do 5v to 3v3 level shifting.)

BTW 1.25mm micro JST connector 5P can be obtained from Aliexpress.

ccs_hello