Preorder shipping status/questions thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ottyphc, Nov 2, 2013.

1. ashea67

ashea67 New Member

Thanks, did not realize that was available. Will wait for your response on the ticket.

2. delba

delba Administrator Staff Member

Got your ticket and replied to you yesterday ;)

3. K4lin

K4lin New Member

Order placed on 16th October. Still "Processing", and still no answer to my ticket... :(

4. delba

Don't worry, we got your ticket. Wait for the response.

5. jintadhee

jintadhee New Member

Hi,

I pre-ordered and paid for the "UDOO Quad" plus shipping on August 17, 2013.
    I have Paypal receipt with Transaction ID: 7BY90814J16467832
    It indicate that Merchant is "SECO USA, INC"

Until now, I have not received my "UDOO Quad" yet.
    Also, the order does not appear on my Shop UDOO account.

Any suggestion ?
    Thank you,

6. delba

Hi my suggestion is to open a ticket in our Customer Care section (Billing/Shipping department):http://www.udoo.org/customer-care/ explaining the issue. They'll take care of your problem and send your board asap.

7. Neprice

Neprice New Member

From Udoo's Blog:

"Hi everybody,

great news for the ones who didn’t receive their boards yet: as promised last week, today (Dec. 5) we shipped the last batch of pre-ordered UDOOs while all the standard orders will be shipped within friday. This means that starting Monday all the shipments will be ON SCHEDULE.

Thanks everyone for your understanding, we’re working hard to offer you a better service day by day.

UDOO Team"

This is a lie. I ordered my udoo in June. It got shipped out on December 18th. Two weeks after they wrote on their blog that all preorders had been shipped out.

I hate being lied to and have had a very poor experience ordering this board from udoo.

8. K4lin

K4lin New Member

Neprice, I totally understand you. At least you have your order being shipped. Mine was placed in early October and is still stuck as "Processing" with an open ticket with just a "we are checking internally what might have happened" message on it for 2 days...

I'm afraid I won't be able to receive my UDOO before Christmas, since the shipping address is from my work, and my holidays begin next Wednesday... :(

9. TheJRT

TheJRT New Member

Well if it might help I ordered mine on the 12th December and it should have shipped yesterday but it wasn't and they told me from the customer care ticket that there has been a delay on shipping but it should be sent by tomorrow. Maybe they are sending them in group?

10. delba

TheJRT got the point. Within tomorrow lots delayed shipments will leave the factory so don't worry.

Neprice sorry about your delay, i suggest you to open a ticket in our customer care section: http://www.udoo.org/customer-care/ we'll take care of your problem.

K4lin i got your ticket and you should receive a reply any moment now.

11. TheJRT

TheJRT New Member

yay my guess was right :D

lets hope all goes fine ;)

12. TheJRT

TheJRT New Member

well quick update the UDOO seems to have arrived even if they told me it wasnt sent. good job UDOO guys :)

13. delba

:cool: :cool:

14. K4lin

K4lin New Member

On Friday I was told that my order was being shipped. As for now, still "Processing" and still no tracking number nor notification... This is getting really frustrating! I thought there would be some kind of auto-mailing process when the order was shipped, but I suppose it isn't, or worse: that my order hasn't been shipped yet! :x

I am assuming I won't be getting my UDOO before Christmas... :cry:

15. delba

K4lin, some people received their boards without the tracking number notification so there's still hope you'll receive it for christmas. Btw i wrote to the person in charge to ship the UDOOs. Once we've got some official news we'll reply to your ticket.

16. K4lin

K4lin New Member

Thanks for your messages delba. At least here there is some fluent communication. I am aware that some people have received their boards without notification, but I think this shouldn't happen, as you have no control over when you are going to receive your package. And when your order has been delayed so many times I think knowing whether your order has been finally shipped or not is vital.

Anyway, thanks again for your efforts.

Greetings.

17. Alias_Alias

Alias_Alias New Member

Hello,
    I have bought my Udoo via Kickstarter. I have sent a lot of messages but I haven't got an answer. I have my UPS code now exactly 2 months and no UDOO board yet. The UPS code only tells me, that youhaven't sent my board to UPS and that UPS waits for sending it to me. Please contact me. If you need any more from me, please contact me. Send me a private message and I will send everything you need.

So for now please help me and have nice Holidays and a merry Christmas
    Greetings,

Alias_Alias

18. delba

No problem. I saw you board has been delivered on 24th, that's great!! :)

19. delba

Hi Alias_Alias,

open a ticket in our CustomerCare section so you can send us all your info there. http://www.udoo.org/customer-care/

20. K4lin

K4lin New Member

Yes delba, I finally got my UDOO before Christmas, good work! :) But I can't understand what might happened to justify the delay of my order's shipping...

Anyway, I have started to try stuff on my UDOO at it seems to work pretty well! :D

Greetings!