Qt and qtquickcontrols.extras - solved

Discussion in 'Yocto' started by Retasor, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Retasor

Retasor New Member

I have build an Yocto image for the SECOSBC-A62 with Qt support. I build the image following @graugans instructions built used the latest version of the meta-qt.

The image works fine and qt is working. But I can't get the Qt Quick Extras working. This is the qt package where the extra controls are located like the CircularGauge. When I try to use this in my package it is complaining that Qt Quick Extras is missing. It seems part of the qtquickcontrols and that one I have included in the udoo-image-qt.bb under the QT_TOOLS sections

Code:

qtquick1 \
        qtquick1-plugins \
        qtquick1-qmlplugins \
        qtquickcontrols \
        qtquickcontrols-qmlplugins \
        qtquickcontrols2 \
        qtquickcontrols2-qmlplugins \

I can't find the Quick.Extras in generated SDK or on the target so somehow it is not build but I can't figure out how I can add this. So I hope somebody can tell me how I can add this part of the QtQuick system.

2. modjo

modjo Active Member

@Retasor, i have the same problem has you with quickExtras (part of quickControls) probably a dependency missing ... Did you find a solution ?
    I found this on web but didn't help me for the moment ...

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  3. Retasor

Retasor New Member

@modjo Yes I solved it after a lot of searching and trying. But forget to update this post so thank you for the sweet reminder ;-)
    The QtQuickControls.Extra which contains the circular gauge has a dependency on the Qt Accessibility feature. I simple added it to my local.conf file:
    Code:
    ## Accessibility is required to compile qtquickcontrols
    PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-qtbase = " accessibility"

modjo likes this.