I've gotten my Quad up and running in the last 24 hours or so. Yesterday, on 1.2 and today on 1.3. Both times, I've been surprised at 30 second to 1 minute hangs of the system every few minutes. This seems to be especially true when opening a window or an application, but also on web browsing (a few pages (ironically including the Udoo page itself) lock the system to the point where I think it's completely dead, but then comes back). This feels like a memory issue to me, but it's telling me I've got the full ~800M available (after the 1.3 upgrade, before that was seeing the same ~600 issue others had).