UDOO Eagle Library

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by connorwm, Mar 15, 2015.

1. connorwm

connorwm New Member

[​IMG]
    Hello everyone. I have been using the UDOO for the past 6 months. I decided when I wanted to make a schematic of my project I would make the board from scratch and learn how to use Eagle more extensively along the way. I am aware that there does not seem to be another instance of the UDOO in an Eagle library so I would like to share my own for public use.

I have attached the file to this post. If for some reason it does not work it is also available on my website.

Please let me know of any comments or suggestions you may have. It is the first Eagle library I have published and I believe I covered all of the bases necessary for it.

Attached Files:

patrykk likes this.
  2. Andrea Rovai

Andrea Rovai Well-Known Member

Hi connorwm,
    congratulations for such a great work you did! If you are looking for inspiration to hack the board for your experiment, on this website you'll find also the BOM and Gerber files at http://www.udoo.org/downloads/#tab5
    Cheers! And let us know what you are experimenting on! When the project is finished, remember to post it on udoo.hackster.io!
    Andrea

3. Mihai Pop

Mihai Pop New Member

Does anyone has the udoo neo eagle library? the website link and the attached file are not working anymore. THanks

4. Laura

Laura UDOOer

5. mwz86

mwz86 New Member

the like not working

6. waltervl

waltervl UDOOer

The links are working but not visible on all mobile browsers. I had to open the website in desktop version to see them.

Then from the Neo there are no Gerber files available and to my knowledge never been. There are 3D files, schematics, material list etc but no Gerber files.

7. mwz86

mwz86 New Member

i'm try from laptop linux the file is downloaded but dosnt open

8. waltervl

waltervl UDOOer

9. mwz86

mwz86 New Member

I have this message "An error occurred while loading the archive." and i have same problem with windows laptop.:(:(:(

10. waltervl

waltervl UDOOer

Ah you mean the zip file from the first post?
    I cannot open that too. The website where the backup should be is also offline.