Udoo Neo 7" touchscreen separate board

Discussion in 'UDOO NEO' started by haldic, Aug 3, 2017.

1. haldic

haldic New Member

Hi !

I can't find any informations for the seperate conversion board with the special LVDS connector (in the documentation, in the display datasheet or on the forum) for the Udoo Neo 7" touchscreen. The fact is that the TFT come with a separate conversion board (red lined).

Anyone know how to obtain the complete specification and/or the datasheet of the display (including the red lined board) please?

Thanks in advance ;)

Chris

Attached Files:

2. jas-mx

jas-mx Active Member

The 7" LCD datasheet can be downloaded from here however it doesn't covers the conversion board.

3. haldic

haldic New Member

Thank you ! I've already seen this datasheet and like you said it doesn't covers the conversion board. I've opened a ticket in order to know from the technical support if they have the informations I'm looking for...

4. haldic

haldic New Member

I've got this response from the technical support :

I'll continue my investigation and keep updated this post. If someone have any informatiosn about this board or an equivalent, please let me know

5. jas-mx

jas-mx Active Member

In short the conversion board contains a lvds to parallel converter for the tft display and i2c interface for capacitive touch screen.

6. haldic

haldic New Member

Thanks for your answer, did you know if the LED-backlight driver is included on this board ?

7. jas-mx

jas-mx Active Member

Not completely sure, if you review the neo schematics VIN is feed to CN3 which could be used to feed the BL supply, which typically is 9v (from the LCD datasheet). Alternatively the BL_ON pin could be used to feed a blacklight controller.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017