Discussion in 'UDOO X86' started by Beaker, May 14, 2018.
Saw a new update but no announcement or changelog, whats new in the update?
Per the history in the BIOS bundle...
- MCU update for side-band analysis bug;
- Windows Power Button issue Solved
- ACPI: I2C new test devices and HSUART virtual COMs;
- ASPM flag in FADT to make OS trust BIOS settings;
- Thermal Zones corrected for fake values causing performance degradation;
- PM register preserving across S3 to avoid events disabled (PWBTN issue);
- some setup items aesthetical adjustments;
- Embedded Controller Firmware Optimazed Programming
- FW 0B with:
* Corrections in CEC management and alignment to latest framework
* WDT time-out correction;
* IRDA mask corrected.
Should've checked there thanks
I noticed it looks like the FW changed to 0C as opposed to 0B as mentioned in the change-log, anyone else notice? Bootloader went up to 0B02 as well and now shows the latest intel microcode for this chip as 410.
Anybody who've had any success getting CEC to work with bios v 1.04?
It is working, your kernel/application has to support the CEC framework.
Separate names with a comma.