USB not working, customer service non-existent

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by evilpengw1n, Nov 11, 2013.

1. evilpengw1n

evilpengw1n New Member

I was in contact with the UDOO people over my USB not working on my udoo. They said it was under warranty, and they'd get back to me in a few days. It's been about 2 weeks and when I try to email I get an 'undeliverable' and the email is bounced back. Any way I can get some actual customer service? I loved it while I got it, but I waited 5 months for a non-working item and it's been a month with no contact.

2. DracoLlasa

DracoLlasa UDOOer

hey, sorry about that, they are having some problems with their main system, and they are switching over to a more robust ticketing system instead of a mail based systems. The growth of things has been more than they were predicting.

I would also try This: http://www.udoo.org/support/contact-us/
    Send a request in through there and if you don't get a reply by UDOO to this post, or to the contact form in the next few days, post again in here and we will see if we can help get some more attention for you.

3. evilpengw1n

evilpengw1n New Member

I posted there around thursday, still pending reply...
    also, posted on the facebook page =(

4. DracoLlasa

DracoLlasa UDOOer

i will see if i can get some attention on this issue for you, again, im sorry you have having issues.
    Lets give it a day or 2 now and see if we a reply here.

Thanks again for posting, i do hope to get a reply shortly for you

5. andcmp

andcmp New Member

We are definitely experiencing some issues with our mail system, this is something that has been confirmed today and hopefully will be solved by tomorrow.
    Despite the unintentional lack of communication, I can reassure you that we are taking care of your request and your record is already tracked in our system. I'll be back to you as soon as possible.

Sorry again.

6. evilpengw1n

evilpengw1n New Member

That's understandable, I don't mean to be a pain, was just concerned about the sudden drop in communication. Let me know if any information is needed to go forward once things get into place. Thanks