User submitted project Article

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DracoLlasa, Mar 7, 2014.

1. DracoLlasa

DracoLlasa UDOOer

I had a user reach out to me about wanting to have thee UDOO staff review a how-to / project article he wrote.
    I did a preliminary review and i think some of this is covered in various areas of the forums i think putting it together in an article/tutorial/project would be good. I haven't walked through it in detail, but i went through it enough to see that he did spend a good amount of time and i feel its worth passing on to the UDOO staff..
    Jim/Mike, if you want to review please feel free to do so and provide input, but dont feel obligated to do so

Therefore, i would like to have you guys take a look at it and see if you want to publish it.
    i dont think we need any discussion here regarding the contents, you can take that directly to him (i dont want to be a middle man ;) )

The users name is aureq and here is a link to the article (same article 2 diff formats)
    PDF : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2CSVb ... sp=sharing
    ZIP+HTML : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2CSVb ... sp=sharing

Thanks guys

2. andcmp

andcmp New Member

Hi Draco, I'm not able to open neither of the two links, could you please edit your message?

Thanks

3. delba

delba Administrator Staff Member

Neither do i :(

4. DracoLlasa

DracoLlasa UDOOer

sorry guys, i fixed...
    stupid mistake

5. mkopack

mkopack Member

I gave it a quick run through... Looks interesting and quite thorough... It's way past my experience level, but it looks like it covers all the steps. About the only thing I see lacking is explanation of the various steps (ie, what does doing each step make happen and why? This helps new people learn.)

But otherwise, well documented!

6. delba

Thanks Draco, i'll take a look at the article to see if it's a publishing material.

7. DracoLlasa

DracoLlasa UDOOer

Hey Delba,
    If you could the user is looking for some feedback, if you could touch base with him when you get some time his forum name is aureq
    Just let him know its being reviewed or whatever. If you have questions or would like him to change the article in any way im sure he can, he is pretty eager to help out and contribute some content to the community.

8. delba

Hi Draco, we reviewed the article and it's a well written project. Absolutely worth to be published. Could you please ask aureq to put the work in this forum first so all our community can see and review it? Afterward we'll definitely create a page in our project section (we need some photos or a video to do that).

9. DracoLlasa

DracoLlasa UDOOer

i have passed on your message