versioni UDOO

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by arivel, Apr 28, 2015.

1. arivel

arivel New Member

ciao a tutti .
    mi potete gentilmente spieggare quali differenze ci sono tra le varie versioni di udoo ?
    io lo userei come sorgente x per la musica liquida x installarci runeaudio .
    grazie , ciao

2. TomFreudenberg

TomFreudenberg Member

Hi Arivel, to get more support you should try to ask in english please otherwise only a few guys may help you

3. arivel

arivel New Member

Hello everyone.
    you may kindly spieggare what differences there are between the various versions of udoo?
    I need for the liquid music.
    installation runeaudio.
    thank you, hello

4. Andrea Rovai

Andrea Rovai Well-Known Member

Hi there arivel,
    please, write in english, not any other language, otherwise few are able to understand you.
    There are these models: UDOO Dual and Quad (respectively a Dual and a Quad Core Arduino-compatible Android-Linux computer - Quad embeds also SATA to connect to your external hard disk; you can read about those products here: http://udoo.org/udoo-dual-and-quad/) and UDOO Neo, the new model, less powerful but more versatile and cheaper - you can read about it here (http://udoo.org/udoo-neo/) and here (bit.ly/UDOONEO).

5. Glen Moffat

Glen Moffat New Member

Does anyone have the power estimates for the new UDOO Neo boards?

I know that it supports connections to both USB 5 volts and 6V to 15 volts but what is the current/power draw. Have a robot design and wanted to create a power budget so I can pick the correct battery.