You want social media coverage? You'll now get it

Discussion in 'UDOO KEY' started by xanathon, Mar 4, 2023.

1. xanathon

xanathon New Member

After the last "update" on Kickstarter it is obvious that this is a scam and you try to let us wait for the product with new excuses every few weeks in updates. Your shipment schedules do not add up and the number of items shipped a day is ridiculous.

I will now start warning about this company in social media and the press so others doe not make the mistake to give you money.

2. Andrea Dal Pont

Andrea Dal Pont New Member

to be honest, if it can reassure you, I received mine, in Italy, just last week

3. Guido_86

Guido_86 New Member

Me too, but I am disappointed, the support is practically non-existent.

There is not even a simple project to start with. Even a simple "Hello World!" or the flashing of an LED...

4. Andrea Dal Pont

Andrea Dal Pont New Member

Guido, io ho usato ChatGPT...ancora meglio della guida!

5. Opi-Van-Kristovi

Opi-Van-Kristovi New Member

I also (finally) received mine in Belgium with UPS. I almost forgot I backed this project. I don't really mind it took this long. The global component shortage is a pretty good excuse, and I still received a product that seems to be of very descent quality. Which I personally think is better than compromising on quality to speed things up.
    What I DO find disappointing, is the serious lack of descent documentation and usage examples to get started. I feel like they've could have put a lot more effort on that subject with all this extra time it took, but perhaps I underestimate what it took to get it ready, so I'll just hope this will still improve (a LOT) in the coming months...