Why is the delivery for X86 parts from shop so slow?

Discussion in 'UDOO X86' started by Nightfish, May 26, 2017.

1. Nightfish

Nightfish New Member

Hello,

I ordered a fan, cable and case for the X86 more than 4 weeks ago. Still no sign of delivery and no news about it. What is so difficult to ship 3 small items from Italy to Germany? Is that normal?

Anyone else had such a bad experience with the Udoo shop or is it only me?

2. ImLagging

ImLagging Member

3. Nightfish

Nightfish New Member

Thank you but I'm not referring to the board itself. I received mine already two months ago. I ordered a cable from the Udoo shop many weeks ago so i connect my hard drive but there is no news on delivery of the accessories. Is that normal that it takes more than a month to ship a cable and two other things?

4. FirstGenGeek

FirstGenGeek Member

[QUOTE="Nightfish, post: 27400, member: 41291
    Anyone else had such a bad experience with the Udoo shop or is it only me?[/QUOTE]
    If you think getting a delivery is slow, wait and see how long it takes to get a PayPal refund if you cancel an order. I'm still waiting after two weeks.

5. Markus Laire

Markus Laire Active Member

All UDOO X86 accessories are also on preorder in UDOO Shop for now.

6. waltervl

waltervl UDOOer

Accessories are still on preorder. They start shipping the accessories preorders apparently now and ending around 31 of may (this year :) )

Last edited: May 26, 2017
  7. SteveD

SteveD Member

I was about to say that Accessories shouldn't be subject to the KS/pre-order, but the items weren't listed under "Accessories" but under "PREORDER ACCESSORIES X86" so yeah, that's fair. I'm looking forward to being able to play with my own x86 ~3 weeks from now, but damn this wait is tough. In terms of the fan, I would suggest you order some parts and make an adapter cable for a standard fan, as discussed here:
    https://www.udoo.org/forum/threads/how-to-fan-adapter-cable.7081/page-2#post-27424