Any update port for Arduino libraries

Discussion in 'UDOO NEO' started by icce, Mar 13, 2016.

1. icce

icce New Member

Dear Udoo team,

Thanks for all your hard-working on Udoo. I am trying to migrate some of my work from Arduino because I can use both Arduino and Python. But I still face with a lot of Arduino libraries.
    First of all is the pin mismatch, I can solve it with the help from this post http://www.udoo.org/forum/threads/pin-number-mismatch.3490/. The problem is I can't find the "udooboards" folder in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware". So temporary solution is change in code >.<. Can you explain how to solve this in Udoo Linux and in Windows.
    Second is which libraries have been port? Can you list them all? Or when the porting finish? Because when I tried LCD library, the program don't run. I have tried with Teensy (3.3V) and it's ok.

2. Andrea Rovai

Andrea Rovai Well-Known Member

Have you followed this guide? The part about the board manager I mean.
    About the libraries, we're working to publish a guide, with more ported libraries. We are close to the release.

3. icce

icce New Member

Dear Andrea,

I have read that part to program from PC IDE already. I tried with digital I/O, analogRead, Serial and they worked well. But when I tried with LCD, there is no response, even with blinking. So I wonder that some libraries have not ported yet. I checked this link https://trello.com/c/ZL57oS1H/3-m4-arduino-libraries, and found out that porting is on its way (this March).
    I hope that you team publish on Github soon.

I also posted here some work around for using Udoo Neo:
    - Pin mismatch: 10 & 11 are switched, on Windows switch them manually is a faster solution at this moment
    - To make analog work, you have to add the code "analogReference(AR_DEFAULT);" or result will always 1024

If the Udoo team has ported some libraries, I think you guy should update soon on this forum.

Thanks for your hard work