Schematic Diagram for UDOO

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by E.Ghost, Nov 30, 2013.

1. E.Ghost

E.Ghost New Member

Hello,

This is my first post, I got my UDOO Quad last week,

I want to ask about the schematic diagram for UDOO Quad with pins functions.

like the picture in attached files but without pins function.

And please tell me which program UDOO team to draw Schematics or from where pick components

Cheers,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. delba

delba Administrator Staff Member

3. E.Ghost

E.Ghost New Member

Hi Mr.Delba

all the schematics with no colors @ Corel Draw.

BTW, this is the first time I use Corel Draw.

I hope you add UDOO boards to Fritzing.

also, I have many questions about UDOO cables and tutorials.

I'll post it soon.

Thanx

4. DracoLlasa

DracoLlasa UDOOer

i too would really like to see some fritzing objects for UDOO in the future..

5. delba

k i'll forward your requests and see what we can do about it ;)

6. Rob Napier

Rob Napier New Member

Hi!

I am working through the schematics in detail. I've found a few issues so far. Though I just discovered a change since I first obtained a copy. So I assume there has been an update.

Is the published set of schematics error-free? If not, is it possible that these could be published?

What is the model number of the i.MX6Q?

And if this is not the right forum for these sorts of questions, what is?

Finally, I've converted the files to Adobe Illustrator. I had to do it because all text appears as check boxes in Adobe applications. I'll share them once I have finished tidying them up and confirming their accuracy.

Cheers!

7. delba

Hi rob,

of course the last schematics we uploaded are error-free. Go ahead and download it.

Thanks for the converted files, i'm sure they'll be very useful for our community.

About the model number of the i.MX6Q, i'll let you know asap.

Best regards

8. allwet

allwet New Member

I need the UDOO/Quad schematic (preferably in pdf format) so that I can troubleshoot my dead power supply on one of my two units. I can't find the schematic via this forum. The link in post #2 above does not have any schematics (http://www.udoo.org/forum/threads/schematic-diagram-for-udoo.477/#post-3939).

My problem occurred after reviving my two quads which are similar in accessories. The second one does not have a display, but showed signs of degrading power when I tried to implement the wifi, no connectivity. Then the system died. I started disconnecting accessories, one at a time and the system would come up for a bit until the next failed reboot, until finally it won't come up at all. I swapped accessories between the two UDOOs and still the problem was central to the same UDOO unit. Conclusions so far are the on-board 12v power supply has had a slow death. I need the schematics for further investigation. Accessories: UDOO case fan, usb keyboard and mouse through a usb hub, then my Crucial 120GB 2.5" SSD (fits nicely under the board in the UDOO case kit. The other unit has same accessories + the 15.6 LVDS Touch Screen LCD display recently acquired. That system has no problems with power. Oh, I forgot, I even swapped the 12v power supply modules between units with no success. Good UDOO works fine with the bad unit's accessories.

9. waltervl

waltervl UDOOer

10. allwet

allwet New Member

Finally found the schematic, but had to search the web to get it when it should have a path via the forum or UDOO product pages.

I still have the problems yet to be resolved.

11. allwet

allwet New Member

12. Laura

Laura UDOOer