7inch HDMI/USB Display/Touch for UDOO X86 now available in our Shop
as you know the UDOO X86 comes with lots of accessories available to buy in our shop:
But a very important thing was still missing: the Display. To be fair there are some displays available in our shop but none of those are made for the X86.
Well, today we are happy to announce the first 7inch HDMI/USB Display Touch for UDOO X86.
Seems familiar right? Well you’re not wrong, it’s the same display we used in one of our cool tutorial/project we’re preparing in these weeks: the UDOO X86 Interactive Vintage Radio.
- 1024×600 high resolution;
- Resistive touch control;
- Compatible and Direct-connect with UDOO X86 with Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Linux and Android operating system;
- Also works as a computer monitor, in this case, touch panel is unavailable and HDMI cable is required;
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os);
- Multi-languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness adjustment, contrast adjustment, etc;
- Supports 100-level backlight adjustment.
Last but not least, a couple of info to better use this accessory:
The 7inch HDMI/USB Display/Touch has a 1024×600 pixel resolution and is supported by Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Linux, and Android Operating System. To use it just:
1- Turn On the “backlight” switch on the back of the LCD;
2- Connect the Touch ports on your UDOO. The device will be recognized automatically;
3- Connect the HDMI port of the LCD to the HDMI port on your UDOO with an HDMI cable.
NOTE: when multiple displays are detected by your UDOO, the LCD can only be used to control the cursor on main displays. So it is proposed to set the LCD as the main display.