as you may’ve been noticed, things have changed around here: we’re proud to release UDOO’s brand new website. Udoo.org is the home of our beloved project, and it’s the place where we get in touch with you and new ideas continue to spark.
We wanted to improve the overall experience and make this home, nicer, smoother and up to your expectations. We had just one thing in mind: a new portal entirely created to ease the work for the makers around here (which we assume to be quite a lot 😉
We worked hard to give you a prettier playground where to find, in an easy and more straightforward way, all the info, tutorials, projects and support any UDOOer craves.
This were the keypoint of such redesign:
– A portal way more light and fast to allow the access from any kind of device, mobile or not;
– An Improved User eXperience rearranging all the information available to give you a more direct way to all the knowledge base;
– A new and more rationalized documentation using the open source framework daux open for contributions via pull requests from github;
– A renewed community space with a fast and optimized internal research, and tons of new features… and it’s also looking gargantuously cool now! Hope you’ll love it as we do;
– An easy peasy way to download images and resources which will be even easier in the future, as we’ll keep on simplyifing it;
– A fully responsive integrated soul. Udoo.org is designed to look great and easy to navigate from all the smartphones, tablets, phablets, laptop, sbc you want, and enjoy your stay;
– And last but not least we designed the portal to be fully integrated with the awesome hackster.io project community allowing to submit, discover and share your projects like a boss;
Once again, our goal was to make a present to our amazing community. We would not be here without you guys, and this is just one of the many new things we are working on to say thank you.
So, any thoughts? If there is something you feel we could improve or add, just let us know. We’re not considering this redesign over yet!
We’re curious about your feedbacks and we created a specific thread to discuss about them!