60 seconds with UDOO BOLT: USB-C Hub
This is going to take a little more than 60 seconds to read.
Bear with us, writing and reading takes more time than flap your hands around.
The new 60 seconds with UDOO BOLT has just been published, and it’s all about using any USB-C Hub to use your UDOO BOLT in even MORE ways.
USB-C hubs are useful accessories that will make the UDOO BOLT even more flexible, and add additional ports on your device. Here are some examples of what you can find on USB-C Hubs:
- An additional Ethernet port, to connect to the internet directly;
- An extra HDMI port, allowing for an extra monitor, or an extra media device to enhance your user experience;
- USB-C port, allowing you to charge your UDOO BOLT via a USB-C power supply, or to power up a nice fan for the hot season;
- SD and Micro SD Slot. Get more storage space and or share your secret stash of dogs pictures;
- More USB for your devices. A controller for gaming? Mouse and keyboard? A mini-fridge for your can of soda? A majestic mini-unicorn lamp? No problem.
- And much, much more!
Take a closer look at the Hubs you have lying around your home and office, and have fun experimenting.
So go ahead, plug in your USB hub and use your UDOO BOLT to the fullest. Get your peripherals, your USB hubs and go bananas.
And that’s it for today folks.
Wanna stay in touch?
The UDOO Team