Ciao UDOOers, and welcome to a new video! this time the youngest member of the team, Tommaso (just call him Kevin) is going to show you how to build a mini super gaming pc with UDOO BOLT, capable of playing recent top games at great resolution. Read for a Mini ITX Build UDOO BOLT style?
The link to the complete version of the tutorial is this one. It includes pictures and direct links to buy everything you need to make one of these at home
These are the steps you need to get the same results:
UDOO BOLT SETUP
- Open the case;
- Remove the Power supply cover from the case;
- Take UDOO BOLT (with the RAM mounted on already);
- (Optional) Mount the Wifi /BT Adapter in the lower M.2 slot and screw it in place;
- Take the M.2 key M to PCI-E X4 Adapter and connect it to the PCI-E Flat Riser;
- Connect the M.2 to PCI-E X4 Adapter in the NVMe slot of the UDOO BOLT and screw it in;
- Take the M.2 SSD and connect it into the last M.2 slot available on the UDOO BOLT;
- Take the 3D Printed Support with spacers at least 1 cm and screw the UDOO BOLT on it.
MINI ITX CASE SETUP
- Take the Power Supply cover we removed in step 1 and screw it on the Power Supply;
- Mount the UDOO BOLT into the Case using the 3D Printed Support putting the HDMI and Ethernet side on the back of the Case;
- Take the PCI-E 90° Riser and connect on the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080Ti;
- Take the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080Ti and put it inside the case connecting the PCI-E 90° Riser to PCI-E riser coming from the UDOO BOLT;
- Screw in the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080Ti in the Case;
- Optional: If you want some extra storage you can connect a SSD 2.5″ SATA3 into the case;
- Take the Power Supply and mount it into case;
- Bridge the 2 pin of the 24 pins Power Connector to jump the Power Supply. Link Here;
- Connect the Power Cable to the M.2 to PCI-E adapter;
- Connect 2 Power Cables to Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080Ti;
- Optional: If you want to connect the Front Panel of the case on the UDOO BOLT (you can read the dedicated section in the User Manual);
- You can now close the lead of the case and enjoy your new PC!
As you may have noticed, some members of the UDOO team are playing in the NBA (just in the video, ofc). Thanks to Kevin, our lunch break has become truly interesting. This Mini ITX Build UDOO BOLT style has really spiced up our lunch break.
Join the fun and build one yourself! We’re going to build more in the future, so stay tuned.
And that’s all for today folks!
Wanna keep in touch?
Check out the forum, the Italian and international Telegram, our Facebook , Instagram, Reddit and Twitter.
The UDOO Team