Wyliodrin STUDIO launching tomorrow for UDOO NEO
we’re happy to tell you that Wyliodrin, which we are collaborating with, is ready to launch Wyliodrin Studio, an open source IDE for software and hardware development for IoT and Embedded Linux systems, with support to Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone Black, Arduino, Arduino Yun and UDOO NEO.
The Wyliodrin team has made several improvements over the initial version and are very excited about this latest development.
To give you a hint, here’s the main features:
- Connect to devices using TCP/IP or serial port
- Develop software and firmware for IoT in several programming languages
- Shell access to the device
- Import and export Wyliodrin STUDIO projects
- Visual dashboard for displaying sensor data
- Display the hardware schematics
- Task manager for managing the device
- Network connection manager for the device (Ethernet and WiFi)
- Interactive electronics documentation (resistor color code)
- Example projects and firmware
We really suggest you to take a look at this software: we tried it and it’s great.
Basically it’s like a Web Control Panel on steroids – lot of steroids.
Its official release date is tomorrow, the 25th of March.
Remember to downlaod it guys!